MCAGCC Twentynine Palms, CA Housing and Relocation Information
The military provides two options for the use of your Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH). The first is living on base. Your second option is using your BAH to rent or buy a home off base.
- The Housing Office (760) 830-6611/1707/1709/1708/1706. Contact the housing office as soon as you know you are moving. You will be provided with the latest information on local housing as well as referral services and relocation assistance. They offer counseling and guidance before entering into a lease agreement and help resolve tenant-landlord disputes.
On Base Housing
- Single Marines should contact Bachelor Billeting at (760) 830-7375/6982 for assistance with room assignment.
- MCAGCC Twentynine Palms on-base housing is privatized and operated by Lincoln Military Housing (760) 830-6611, which offers 15 neighborhoods with 3-5 bedroom apartment homes, duplexes, single family residences and townhomes based on rank and family size. Home amenities may include: washer/dryer hookups, private patio and 2 car garage. The community features a swimming pool, tot lots, dog park, outdoor fitness center and more.
Off Base Housing
If you're looking to rent off-post rather than purchase a home, check out our database for available rentals.
Buy A House
- Click here to find a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations